This Fractions into Decimals worksheet also includes:
Learning how to convert fractions into decimals can be tricky, but the best place to start is with a power of 10. Bring a helpful fractions worksheet to your math lesson to review the concept. It contains 18 fractions written with a power of 10 denominator, and prompts learners to convert each fraction into a decimal.
- Have young mathematicians write out the corresponding multiplication sentence above the problem
- Upon completion, encourage individuals to check their answers with a calculator
- Assumes learners are familiar with converting whole numbers into decimals
- Does not include space for pupils to solve equations
- Includes an answer key for quick assessment, and four different versions of the sheet
- A great way to link division to fractions