This Fractions to Decimals video also includes:
Apply one definition of fractions to convert them to decimals. Pupils use the definition of fractions as division problems to convert a fraction to a decimal. Learners then practice their long division skills on two worksheets to convert fractions to decimals.
- Take a little bit of time to explain the presenter's division algorithm
- Create a list of fractions scholars should know to help with decimal conversions
- Assumes individuals know how to perform long division
- Contains application problems that apply the skill
- Answer key shows the work required