This Frida Kahlo presentation also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Before one can understand the work of Frida Kahlo, one needs to understand her life. Provide learners with background information on Frida's life as a person and a painter. The slides then provide information regarding several of her most famous pieces, and how they relate to her personal struggles and life.
- Design a cross-curricular project between art, language arts, and social studies during Women's History Month
- Have learners watch the presentation at home, take notes on what they learn, and return to class ready to discuss the information
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The class uses similar abstract techniques to paint a self-portrait, just like Ms. Kahlo