Don't get stuck trying to figuring out a topic and recipient for your informal letter writing with these six writing prompts that aid in selecting who and what to write about in a friendly letter.
27 Views 24 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Give your scholars the option to write and send their letter via e-mail or paper mail
- Brainstorm additional letter writing respondents with explanations of why they would send them, and what would they include in their friendly letter
- Allow learners to choose their preferred letter writing prompt, then continue the exercise each week with a prompt not yet used
- Requires copies
- Pupils should be familiar with writing freindly letters
- The format is clear and easy to read
- The prompts offer a variety of topics to write to relatives, friends, etc.