This Friends: Imaginator lesson plan also includes:
What does a future as a computer scientist look like? Pupils learn about loops in computer coding by writing a story about the future. They include the repeat until and wait blocks in the Scratch program to incorporate these loops.
5 Views 3 Downloads
- Have the class keep a running list of blocks within the Scratch program
- Third of eight parts in the Google CS First Friends unit; learners should be familiar with the Scratch program from previous sessions
- Scholars must have knowledge of conditionals
- Lists some common problems and ways to handle them
- Provides suggestions for how to handle student questions