Introduce young thespians to all aspects of the theater. A syllabus for a one-semester drama course provides lessons that take learners from the history of drama to the many facets of play production.
50 Views 43 Downloads
- Use the manual as the basis for an entire course or select individual activities to supplement your drama curriculum
- The 92-page syllabus outlines an entire one-semester course
- Requires individual copies of Mitch Alborn's Tuesdays with Morrie and access to the movie of the same name
- Class members script, design a set for, and stage Tuesdays with Morrie
- Relies heavily on lecture format
- No models or links to models of blocking, costume, set, or lighting design are included