Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Why would a banana use suntan lotion? Find the solution to the riddle by completing a math worksheet. Kids convert fractions to equivalent fractions and match letters at the bottom of the page.
12 Views 7 Downloads
- Incorporate worksheet into your unit about converting fractions and decimals
- Use in a small group math center
- A good homework assignment or warm-up activity
- A fun way to get kids involved in math
- Provides a lesson plan, but no answer key, so you'll need to complete the worksheet in order to solve the riddle