Ready to expand your chemistry class' knowledge of the gas laws? Science scholars explore the relationship between temperature, pressure, volume, and moles in a well-rounded tutorial. The narrator covers a variety of topics, including how to measure pressure, why Kelvin is the preferred temperature scale, and sample gas laws problems.
- Show clips from the video as you work your way through the gas laws
- Have the class identify the direct and inverse relationships shown by the gas laws
- The resource is a great introduction to gases and the gas laws for pupils with a basic understanding of how gases behave
- The narrator focuses on interpreting the language of gas laws problems as well as manipulating variables to solve for different quantities
- Builds on prior knowledge from one gas law to the next