This gClassFoldersScript video also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Set up class and student folders in Google Drive with gClassFolders and start saving time and resources in your class! This video tutorial will walk you through a detailed process for setting up this script in your Drive, which will allow you to then easily organize documents for your classes, create shared folders, control editing rights, and establish individual student folders for assignments they will submit to you.
- Google Drive folders allow for ample opportunity to assign, interact, and evaluate work
- Video illustrates step-by-step process
- Speaker explains program using examples from her own teaching scenario
- Requires a foundational understanding of Google Drive