This Geometry 3D Shapes: Test Your Skills interactive also includes:
Time to find out what they've learned! The final lesson of a five-part series has learners complete a 39-question multiple choice review. They use what they've learned in the previous lessons to complete questions that include concepts such as surface area, volume, and nets.
- Assign as a review activity during a unit on three-dimensional solids
- Provide laptops with Internet access to individuals
- Requires experience with volume and surface area of cylinders and prisms
- Provides pupils with a copy of the questions and their answers for review
- Includes a good overview of questions from the entire unit