This Geometry workbook also includes:
Shape one's understanding of geometry using the resource. The sixth of seven chapters in 6th Grade Math focuses on geometry principles. Future mathematicians learn to find the area of parallelograms, trapezoids, triangles, and other figures, including polygons drawn on a coordinate plane. They also see how to find the volume of a rectangular prism with fractional dimensions and how to determine the surface area of three-dimensional figures using nets.
- Use the activities as part of a review
- Prior knowledge of the area formula for rectangles is necessary
- Scholars must have experience with the volume formula for rectangular prisms
- Educators and parents will appreciate the separate file with sample answers and explanations
- Worksheets indicate where to look for mathematical practices