If you smoke cigarettes in an apartment or condominium complex, the secondhand smoke can travel through walls, ventilation systems, and plumbing to your neighbors' homes. Learn more about the ways smoking can affect those living in multiunit housing with an education infographic, and the way that smoke free buildings can save the United States millions of dollars a year.
- Project onto the board for learners to jot down important points in their health journals
- Use as a model for a poster project in which class members create their own public service announcement about smoking
- Best used as an electronic resource, as the infographic is very colorful
- Be sure that data and statistics are up to date
- Provides a link to check on your own state's smokefree policies
- Discusses the issue of secondhand smoke from both a public health and economic perspective