Part of being a strong researcher is knowing if you're headed in the right direction. Class members study their research frames, formulated in the previous lessons of the unit, and decide what parts of their inquiry paths need revision or deletion.
- Incorporate digital learning skills by having learners create online research portfolios to correspond with their online sources
- Use the blue instructional tips to guide the lesson and work in extension ideas
- Refer to page 3 for a list of necessary worksheets, as well as the lessons in the unit where you can find them
- Consider combining steps of the lesson to move the process along and keep learners engaged
- The ninth of 12 lessons in a unit focused on inquiry-based learning
- Includes a self-evaluation tool for independent searches, which serves as a good assessment tool for both teacher and pupil
- Encourages reflection in the research process