This Grade 9 ELA Module 4, Unit 1, Lesson 29 lesson plan also includes:
Writers review the provided essay rubric, edit and rewrite if necessary, polish their work, and then submit their argument essay.
13 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide pairs use the rubric to grade the model essay
- If class members have been using computers to craft their essays, have individuals submit their drafts to a plagiarism software program (Turitin, for example) to check their citations
- Have writers submit their essays online
- The session in a 29-lesson unit that uses How Sugar Changed the World as a model text for an argument writing unit
- The nine-page packet includes a model argumentative essay and a link to the rubric