Assist your class in learning graphical analysis by reviewing the slide presentation. Class members review 15 slides to further understand concepts such as velocity and acceleration. They conclude with practice problems related to the slides presented.
- Develop additional problems to further practice the concepts presented
- Create a string model of a graph to demonstrate the speed or acceleration of a predetermined topic and discuss it with the class
- Ensure each pupil has a calculator and can perform the scientific calculations required
- Color variation adds an unique element to gain the pupils' attention
- Detailed breakdown of concepts encourages feedback from the class
- Does not include visual aids, other than line graphs, to assist the class with learning the material