It's not magic, it's math! Observe as a collection of points becomes a line. Scholars watch as a video instructor creates a table of values to graph linear equations. Examples include equations in both slope-intercept and standard forms.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for practice
- Use as an introduction to graphing linear equations
- Provide learners with graph paper to use as they follow along with the video
- Mentions the possibility of non-linear graphs
- Provides links to additional videos on the same topic