This Hamlet 2: A Bad Death video also includes:
Hamlet's experience with his father's death rings true for those who have experienced the death of their own fathers. A video and set of activities, part of the Shakespeare English Exercises series, provides a unique perspective on Hamlet's actions after his father's death. Activities for English language learners following the video help check for understanding, introduce grammatical concepts, and give questions for discussion.
- Look at how different cultures view death and compare their views
- Discuss whether Hamlet takes too long to act
- A transcript of the video provides additional support for English learners
- Uses interactive activities, such as a drag and drop format
- Activities help teach grammar in context
- Requires a deeper knowledge and understanding of the play than many learners may have