This Hamlet: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
Hopefully, learners do not sleep during a performance of Shakespeare's Hamlet. A helpful study guide introduces theater goers to the popular Shakespearean tragedy and includes activities to accompany a production of the play. Activities include a Socratic seminar, a Taboo-style game, and guidelines for writing a theater review.
- Read and analyze a series of professional theater reviews before having writers create their own
- Aligns with Florida's language arts standards
- Provides a description of each of the main characters in the play
- Different parts of the guide connect with a variety of learning styles
- Focuses on a performance by a specific theater company, which may not align with other performances