Listen and move with this music video featuring a modern take on the children's song, Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. Scholars sing along with a slow, medium, and fast tempo, and observe hand-drawn animation that highlights the song's dance moves.
- Invite learners to sing along, loud and proud, and move their bodies to the lyrics
- Take brain breaks with this song when you sense class members need to pause from current instruction
- Give pupils the link to take home so they can sing and dance on their own, or with their family
- If dancing, class members need a safe space to move
- The song is sung three times
- The first verse is accompanied by a drawing with labels that appear next to the head, shoulders, knees, and toes