This Helen Keller: An Inspiring Life (Biography Mini-Book) worksheet also includes:
Inspire young readers with this printable biography of Helen Keller. Including a timeline, glossary, and realistic illustrations with supporting captions, this is a great resource for not only teaching children about this amazing American, but for familiarizing them with common features of informational text.
- Include this resource in a language arts unit on biographies
- Use this as a model for an assignment in which students research and create mini-book biographies of historical figures
- Reduce prep time by seeking the help of a classroom aide, parent volunteer, or upper-elementary student when creating a class set of the mini-books
- Resource includes an accompanying lesson plan and worksheet
- A separate document is provided that offers step-by-step instructions for assembling the mini-book
- Two additional versions of the mini-book are provided that allow students to either write the text or create the illustrations for the story