This Help the Upset Person Activity activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Assess what self-help techniques your students know for dealing with upset emotions with this conversational activity. The teacher begins by role playing as an upset individual, using visual images as prompts, and then asks students for advice on how to deal with the negative feelings.
- Consider adding incentives for learners who can successfully identify positive attitude and self-help strategies along the way
- This resource is originally designed to support learners with Asperger syndrome and other learners who are the autism spectrum
- Includes several suggested role-playing scenarios
- Image cues provide visual reference and better concept retainment