Young mathematicians analyze a given set of numbers to complete a frequency table, and then make a histogram using the data. The worksheet includes three sets of data on the worksheet.
14 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as an instructional tool or independent practice
- Include in a homework packet over a long weekend or school vacation
- The frequency tables are labeled, however the histogram graphics are not; instruct pupils to label their histograms appropriately
- Links frequency tables to histograms
- Answer sheet is not included