This Horizontal Translations or Phase Shifts: Cosine interactive also includes:
If cosine is shifted, how is its equation affected? Learners manipulate the graph of cosine by moving the y-intercept to different locations on the coordinate plane. Pupils determine the new equation that models the shifts.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Lead a discussion on the difference in shifting the y-intercept of cosine and the y-intercept of sine
- Addresses both horizontal and vertical translations
- Users need to sign up for a free account
- Hints provide helpful information in answering the question
- Displays the correct answer