This How Antibiotics Work lesson plan also includes:
Take two pills and call me in the morning. The first lesson in a short unit of four introduces class members to delivery methods of medicines. The instruction introduces the question of which delivery method is best to get you feeling better the fastest. The class develops a research action plan to answer the question.
- Have the class research how people determined medicine dosages
- Invite a pharmacist to come talk to the class about the differences in medicine delivery methods
- Watch the video about the immune system and prepare a vocabulary list for terms the class may not know
- Contains a suggested research approach
- The lesson extension activities suggest the study of other medicine delivery procedures
- There is not a clear outline for the lecture portion of the lesson