This How Did the Food Administration Convince Americans to Make Sacrifices during World War I? lesson plan also includes:
During American's involvemnt in World War I, citizens on the home front became directly involved in the war effort. Scholars uncover just how Americans helped the war an ocean away with primary documents, investigative skills, and analytical writing.
- Use the short video clip and the guiding question at the same time, rather than separately
- Have students construct their own propaganda posters for current political issues
- Limit group sizes to four
- The sixth installment of an eight-part series
- Contains printable guided questions and worksheets for classroom use
- Includes detailed teacher rubric to help with grading