This How Do We All Live Together? activity & project also includes:
Explore the concepts of community and point of view with these activities complementing the children's book Voices in the Park by Anthony Browne. Following a class reading of the story, ask students to either draw a map of the neighborhood described in the book, create another version of story from different point of view, or write a newspaper article from multiple perspectives. Assign the class a specific activity to complete, or include these options in a learning menu that allows learners to make their own choice.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- A list of questions is included for guiding a discussion about the book
- A five lesson series is also provided for a more in-depth coverage of the story
- Requires a copy of the book Voices in the Park by Anthony Browne
- Activities need to be modified if being performed with younger learners