This How Interesting Is It? worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Discussing topics that other people are interested in is a key social skill that can often be overlooked. Here is a resource that supports learners in developing this life skill by first prompting them to consider a wide range of conversation topics, and then ranking how interesting those topics might be to peers.
- Help pupils affirm their predictions by having other classmates identify the topics they actually find interesting. Students can then compare this information to what they originally thought would be interesting topics
- Resource was originally designed to support learners on the autism spectrum including those with Asperberger syndrome, but could also be applied to many general education learning environments
- Well-organized worksheets that effectively break down this listening skill for students
- Suggestions provided for how to introduce and carry out activities