This How Many Ways Can You Arrange a Deck of Cards? lesson plan also includes:
Entertain and grab your learners' attention with a short video clip that engagingly teaches the concept of a permutation and how a factorial is a wonderful shortcut for theoretical probability calculations.
38 Views 17 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Show this video clip to kick off a unit on calculating permutations in theoretical probability and include anagrams in your examples and practice problems
- Prepare a worksheet of practice problems that ask learners to distinguish when and how to calculate a permutation problem
- Includes short assessment
- Engaging, entertaining, short, and to-the-point
- Includes additional reading on the history of factorials, and the connection of anagrams as the permutation of letters