Take a field trip to the laboratory of the famous Thomas Edison. An engaging video lesson explores the contributions of Edison to the scientific community. The narrator explains how his love of chemistry led to discoveries that changed the world.
5 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a timeline of scientific discoveries during Thomas Edison's lifetime
- Ask learners to make a list of items they use that incorporate inventions of Edison
- Pupils require Internet access if viewing the YouTube video independently
- Demonstrates a strong connection of scientific history to present day
- Visits the actual lab of Edison and the display of many artifacts