This How to Help Biodiversity activity & project also includes:
A resource provides a checklist of nine actions for pupils to take to do their part in supporting biodiversity. The list suggests more obvious actions such as supporting wildlife to less obvious ideas like learning about different cultures. With many ways to get involved at home, the lesson is also a great remote learning resource.
- Create a hard copy of the checklist for learners to share with their families
- Ask the class to brainstorm how they can implement the suggestions at school
- Requires an understanding of the concept of biodiversity and its importance
- Provides vocabulary support
- Offers links to additional resources on biodiversity