This Improving Our Schools worksheet also includes:
Split the work three ways. Learners use their knowledge of fractions to solve problems dealing with splitting up work loads evenly between three groups. Scholars determine the fractional portion of work each group will do along with finding out how far potting soil will go. The assessment task dealing with multiplication of fractions is the fourth in a series of nine.
- Have class members trade their created problems to have someone else solve
- Individuals should be comfortable creating diagrams to model multiplication
- Pupils should know how to multiply fractions
- Includes a scoring rubric
- Provides a detailed description of the mathematical practice highlighted
- The included description is incorrect about part two