This Inductive and Deductive Reasoning lesson plan also includes:
Introduce pupils to the two types of reasoning, inductive and deductive. Classmates work in pairs or small groups to learn the difference between the two and apply these reasonings to develop valid conclusions.
24 Views 15 Downloads
- Show the logic clip from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone to introduce logic puzzles
- The class should have a basic knowledge of conditional statements
- Class members should know the algebraic properties of equality
- Includes suggestions for assessments
- Contains differentiation strategies