This Inside Information activity & project also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Support the acquisition of content area vocabulary with this simple foldable resource. With space for studying three new terms, children are asked to determine the definition, write a sentence, and provide examples for each word. Intended for use as part of science or social studies centers, this activity provides a great opportunity for children to expand their vocabulary.
- Provides step-by-step directions for using this resource in the classroom
- Adaptable to Common Core Language Arts Standards across the elementary grade levels
- Requires the teacher to create cards including each vocabulary word and textbook pages they can be found on
- Assumes children are familiar with using dictionaries and glossaries to find the definitions of unknown words