Experiment with integer relationships. Young scholars consider integers that have a sum of 10. They begin with two integers, then three, four, and more. As they consider each situation, they discover patterns in the possible solutions.
6 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have early finishers write their own puzzles for each other to solve
- Ask individuals to create a table with the possible solutions to each equation
- Learners must have a strong understanding of integer operations
- Task is easily differentiated with multiple problem options
- The answer key has solutions and explanations