This Interpret Clock Time lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Save yourself a few minutes of planning with this elementary math instructional activity on elapsed time. Through a series of collaborative and independent learning activities, children explore different real-world situations as they learn how to determine passage of time.
- Integrate this lesson into a math series on elapsed time in the upper-elementary grades
- Cut the Clock Sheets in half, using each problem as an exit card assessment during a lesson series on elapsed time
- As homework, have the class calculate how much time they spend doing different activities like brushing their teeth, completing their homework, playing video games, etc.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Word problems involve calculating elapsed time to the nearest five minutes
- Lesson includes all supporting materials
- Answer keys are provided for the included assessments