Throw your dendrites in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care! An excellent video in the Fuse School playlist explains the parts and functions of cells. It describes their structures, functions, and specialties.
12 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Encourage pupils to draw and label each type of cell as they watch the video
- Divide the class into groups and have each group make a 3-D model of one type of cell
- Best fits as an introduction to cells
- Highlights vocabulary throughout
- Provides closed captioning for ease of note taking