Would you recognize a statistical question if you saw one? A video lesson introduces scholars to the branch of mathematics called statistics. Using dot plots and other data representations, the lesson instructor analyzes the data in response to a statistical question.
- Pause the video to have pupils offer answers to the examples before playing the correct response
- Post as a resource for use during the review
- YouTube video requires Internet access if expecting learners to view independently
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes questions for independent practice
- Provides links to additional information on a similar topic