This Inverses by Mapping: Inverse Functions interactive also includes:
Map your way to successfully understanding inverse functions. Pupils use an interactive map to investigate how changes in the graph of a function affect the graph of its inverse. The results of the activity lead to the conclusion that the graph of the inverse can be found through a reflection over y = x.
- Use the interactive to introduce inverses
- Scholars should have basic familiarity with inverses
- Free CK-12 account set up is necessary before beginning
- Simple directions make interactive easy to use
- Covers all forms of functions (graphs, equations, sets of ordered pairs)