This Journey to the Bottom of the Sea interactive also includes:
Follow the path to the sea floor. Pupils play an online interactive board game to reach the bottom of the sea. Participants must match descriptions of creatures to a property of water dealing with oxygen, food, light, or density to move forward. Once reaching the bottom, scholars have the opportunity to play again to learn about other creatures along the way.
- Ask individuals to write a paragraph about what they have learned about creatures in the sea
- Use the interactive as an opener for a remote learning lesson on sea life
- Requires Adobe Flash Player
- Highlights a female scientist in a pop-up information card
- Provides directions on how to play the game along with instructions