You'll be over the moon for an out-of-this-world video! Introduce your class to Jupiter's many moons with a brief but interesting resource. The narrator tells the stories of the four largest bodies, explains why Jupiter has attracted so many moons, and discusses new findings in the world of astrobiology.
- Show the video as a part of a solar system unit
- With so many moons to choose from, assign a research project where students select their favorite
- Requires no prior knowledge, making the video ideal for learners in both middle and high school
- The narrator is animated and enthusiastic, making the resource very engaging
- Illustrations support more difficult content that might otherwise be challenging for younger pupils to comprehend