Learn a lot with lists of letters! Park the correct trucks into their parking spaces with a worksheet that focuses on the letter L. After kids study the signs next to six parking spaces, they match the words on the trucks that include the letter L.
- Use in a language arts center or reading intervention class
- Have kids complete the worksheet in a weekly homework packet
- Some learners will need extra help to interpret the pictures on the signs, as they are small
- A cute way to get kids to make connections between pictures and words
- Helps kids with cutting, gluing, and matching