This Leap Years and Calendars assessment also includes:
How many birthdays do leap year babies have in a lifetime? Learners explore the question among others in a lesson focused on different calendar systems. Given explanations of the Julian, Gregorian, and Martian calendars, individuals use mathematics to describe patterns and make conclusions.
- Assign different calendar to different groups and have them present their findings to the class
- Bring calendars for pupils to use as a reference
- Expects individuals to be familiar with patterns of the calendar
- Allows for many different solutions methods
- Includes an answer key with detailed solutions and explanations