This Racing Game with One Die interactive also includes:
Pupils roll a die to figure out which car advances on a race track. They determine the rules for each car moving forward and, given the statistics of the winner, compare if it matches their predictions.
5 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Assign a problem to make one of the cars have a slight advantage
- Lead a discussion on determining whether the race is fair
- Individuals should understand probability and independence
- Includes a one-die or two-dice option
- Gives users the option to run one race at a time or display results of several races at once