This Leave Only Footprints lesson plan also includes:
You don't need to tip-toe around an enlightening resource. Young environmentalists learn about ecological footprints in the third lesson of 16. Answering a questionnaire helps them see how their own families and homes affect the environment.
19 Views 23 Downloads
- Have the class generate ideas for making the school more ecologically friendly
- Pupils need to be able to calculate mean, median, and mode
- Note that some questions on the questionnaire may be difficult for learners to answer (such as square footage of their houses)
- Includes printable worksheets
- Teacher resource provides detailed instructions for the activity