This Lesson 22: Reproduction - Day 4: Sexual Decision-Making lesson plan also includes:
This fourth lesson on sexual decision-making helps class members identify issues that should be considered before engaging in a sexual relationship. In addition, different types of sexual expression are discussed. The focus of the lesson is on abstaining from intercourse.
- Encourage your district to purchase the FLASH materials and professional development program
- Due to the mature content of the lesson, preview the entire series on reproduction before deciding to use the materials with your students
- The 22nd in a series of resources designed for the special education classroom and the fourth day in the reproduction series
- Many schools require parent notification of any discussion of sex or sexuality
- The 12-page packet includes a scripted lesson, richly detailed activities, a letter addressed to trusted adults/guardians, transparencies, and a template for decision-making cards