This Lesson 5: Relationships - Day 3: Families lesson plan also includes:
As part of a series of lessons on Family Life and Sexual Health (FLASH), designed for special education classes, high schoolers describe the members of their family and the role these people play in their life.
74 Views 50 Downloads
- Begin by showing the That's A Family documentary, available for purchase, and using the questions in the discussion and teaching guide that accompanies the film
- Part of a series of 28 resources, designed to be used in order, about family life and sexual health
- The packet comes with a reminder that many kids do not come from traditional two-parent family structures
- The plan presumes that all class members have a reasonably stable, supportive environment; therefore, research the living conditions of class members before engaging in the lesson
- The resource includes a scripted plan, activities, and worksheets