This Life in a Pond lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What living things call an aquatic habitat home? Young learners consider the question after they discuss the characteristics of a typical pond habitat. They identify an animal and then determine if a pond would have all the components to support that type of animal.
- Use a KWL chart to assess prior knowledge of aquatic ecosystems prior to the lesson
- Incorporate during a unit studying the necessities of life
- Expects a basic understanding of the components of a wetland area
- Outlines background information important to the activity
- Uses easily obtainable materials