This Look Who's Coming for Dinner: Selection by Predation activity & project also includes:
What happens when a new predator comes to town? Learners analyze an experiment that studies the effect of predation on selection. They use real data to draw conclusions about the impact a new predator has on a prey species.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed NGSS: Designed
- Work with the math department to create an interdisciplinary lesson
- Expects prior knowledge of adaptions, evolution, and natural selection
- Pupils require laptops with Internet access to complete the activity
- Includes a detailed answer key
- Provides a teaching guide as well as student handouts and resources