This Looking through a Window assessment also includes:
Here's a window into graphing calculators. Scholars use a graphing calculator to plot a quadratic function. They then adjust the window to make the graph look like that of a linear function and must recreate given graphs.
16 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource as an extension activity
- Pupils should be able to graph functions on a graphing calculator
- An understanding of calculator screen windows is necessary
- Provides printable worksheet
- Allows learners to select their own function