This Looping and Random Numbers lesson plan also includes:
Repetition, repetition, repetition. Get your class to efficiently repeat a section of code over and over again by introducing looping. Class members learn looping to quickly recreate objects they want to appear more than once in their drawings. They also learn how to use numbers to place objects randomly within a range,and use these new concepts to continue to work on the Under the Sea scene.
- After individuals finish the prescribed tasks, have them experiment with loops to enhance their drawing
- Stop the video and instruct pupils to recreate the loops described
- The lesson plan says the coding activity section should take 30 minutes, but it may take longer
- Ninth of a series of 10 resources
- One of the two assessment questions has individuals troubleshoot a program
- The forum link provides some extensions from teachers who have taught the lesson